2019 registration for Helsinki City Running Day's events is now open! Next year we run on May 18th, 2019!
Register for 2019 via this link.
Welcome to join the Garmin Helsinki City Marathon 2019
Garmin Helsinki City Marathon is the biggest marathon in Finland. Welcome to experience the beautiful nature, scenic route and great service. Garmin Helsinki City Marathon is one of the rare marathons that can be ran in May. Garmin Helsinki City Marathon's date has changed from August and will be organised for 39th time on Helsinki City Running Day on May 18th, 2019. The Helsinki City Running Day offers something for everyone. On the same day there is Garmin Helsinki City Mararthon, Helsinki City Run half marathon, marathon relay, 5 km and children's 1km.
Go to the registration
Entry fees for Garmin Helsinki City Marathon May 18th, 2019:
|20.5. - 31.7.||55 €|
|1.8. - 30.9.||59 €|
|1.10. - 30.11.||65 €|
|1.12. - 31.12.||71 €|
|1.1. - 31.1.2019||78 €|
|1.2. - 15.3.||84 €|
|16.3. - 29.4.||90 €|
Included in the entry fee:
Participation to the biggest marathon running event in Finland
- Technical running t-shirt
- Refreshment points along the route and at finish
- Pace makers 3:00h, 3:30h, 4h, 4:15h, 4:30h, 5h, 5:30h
- Finisher medal
- Printable diploma via result system
- Equipment service and storage for valuables
- International result service UltimateLIVE
- Transfer service for discontinuing runners
- First aid on the route and at the finish
- Photoservice by MarathonFoto
- Free training run twice per month (in Helsinki region)
All rights to changes reserved.